"Sedona's main attraction is its stunning array of red sandstone formations, the Red Rocks of Sedona. The formations appear to glow in brilliant orange and red when illuminated by the rising or setting sun. The Red Rocks form a breathtaking backdrop for everything from spiritual pursuits to the hundreds of hiking and mountain biking trails.
There is a specialized New Age tourist industry in Sedona. Some purport that 'spiritual vortices' (local vernacular is 'vortexes') are concentrated in the Sedona area at Bell Rock, Airport Mesa, Cathedral Rock, and Boynton Canyon."
So... if you know Kelly and I, you know that we not only wanted to check out the scenery - but we wanted to experience the vortexes! Sedona is a hub for psychics and new age spiritual stuff... so naturally, we were drawn. ;)
 |
Those are skinny wooden Budda's wearing Santa hats!
Come on... who could resist this?! |
We visited 3 out of the 4 vortexes while we were there. And, all I'm saying is that I felt better than ever that day and the baby was up and kicking the whole time we were there! *insert eery twilight zone music*
No comments:
Post a Comment