Kelly and I survived our first night alone at home (without the nurse squad to back us up). It was a learning experience. Like, for example, 6 hours may be a tad too long between diaper changes. And babies may not sleep well if they're so wet it soaks through their clothes. Who knew?! Oh... or maybe we did know... but were too tired to think of it. ;)
Kelly deserves a medal of honor because she has had to take care of Avery, the dogs, and me! I'm very limited in movement right now and not all that helpful. By about 3 a.m. - she was beyond exhausted. Fortunately, about that time, Avery fell asleep for about 3 hours! We were both relieved and somewhat rested to start off the next day.
-----------
This is me trying out my new bassinet that can even go in the bed with my mommies:
Turns out my favorite place to sleep though is in one of my mommies arms. Only took me til 3 a.m. to get what I wanted. ;) I'm telling ya, I got this...

No comments:
Post a Comment